Effective: April 2016.
- Your Age: You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service.
- Account Access: goVegn allows you to access certain features of the app, like browsing other user content, without creating an account or setting up a username and profile. Note that you will be required to create an account if you want to check-in any items or access other parts of the Service.
- User Identity: With the exception of people or businesses that are authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, goVegn prohibits the creation of an account representing anyone other than your yourself.
- Prohibited content: You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos, or other content deemed socially unacceptable via the Service.
- User conduct: You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate goVegn users.
- Account Responsibility: You are solely responsible for your conduct and all content that occurs through your account. You are solely responsible for all text, photos, videos, links (collectively, the “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service. You are also solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Service and understand that goVegn is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user.
- Non transferrable license: you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights.
- Use Restrictions: You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. goVegn prohibits crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos.
- Account Security: You are solely responsible for the security of your account and must notify goVegn immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your cell phone or account.
- Limitation of Liability: You understand and agree that goVegn is not responsible for the Content posted on the Service, the Content is offered “As Is” and that you use the Service at your own risk.
Violation of these Terms (in letter or spirit), in goVegn's sole discretion, may result in termination of your goVegn account.
- Modifications to the Service: goVegn reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate any part (or all) of the Service for any reason, at any time, without notice, and without liability. Upon termination, all licenses and other rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.
- Modifications to Terms: goVegn may change these Terms from time to time without prior notice. The Updated Terms will be effective at the time of posting. Your use of the Service after the modified Terms have been posted constitutes your agreement to the Updated Terms.
- Refusal of Access: goVegn reserves the right to refuse access to the Service or limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction for any reason at any time.
- Usernames: We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- Monitoring Content: goVegn reserves the right, but has no obligation to monitor, remove and/or block, Content posted to the Service.
- Your rights: You have the right to inform the goVegn team if you feel threatened or harassed by other users, or if you feel that other users have posted inappropriate content or have violated any part of these Terms. The goVegn team will investigate such cases and take necessary action if it is determined that these Terms have been violated.
- Third Party Links: There may be direct links from the Service to third-party web sites, or links to third-party web sites in images or comments within the Service that may include advertisements or other commercial information. goVegn does not endorse any of the third-party content, ads or products.You expressly acknowledge and agree that goVegn is in no way responsible or liable for any business dealings with third parties found through the service.
- Social Media Links: the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. goVegn does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that goVegn is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features.
- Data Charges: You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
- Compliance: You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- Some or all of the Service may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that goVegn may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The goVegn name and logo are trademarks of goVegn, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of goVegn.
- Although it is goVegn's intention for the Service to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Service may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades. Also, goVegn reserves the right to remove any Content from the Service for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Service may continue to be stored by goVegn, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, goVegn encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. goVegn will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Services, or the loss of any Content.
Copyright and Other IP Violations
- We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE GOVEGN SERVICE AND CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. GOVEGN, INCLUDING ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, OR SHAREHOLDERS, HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
GOVEGN WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGE, AND LOSS (INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFIT AND LOSS OF DATA), COSTS, EXPENSES AND PAYMENTS, EITHER IN TORT, CONTRACTUAL, OR IN ANY OTHER FORM OF LIABILITY, ARISING FROM, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OR BREAKDOWN IN THE FUNCTION OF THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY FAULT, OR ERROR MADE BY OUR STAFF OR ANYONE ACTING ON ITS BEHALF, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE SERVICE, OR WITH OTHER USERS ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, OR FROM ANY DENIAL OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT ON THE SERVICE. IN ANY EVENT, YOUR SOLE REMEDY WILL BE LIMITED TO CORRECTING SUCH ERRORS, OR MALFUNCTIONS, AND IN LIGHT OF THE RELEVANT CIRCUMSTANCES.
Governing Law & Venue